Thursday, July 26, 2012

Going out on a limb...ask me anything!

I had some rare free time and saw this while blog stalking one of my faves In The Fun Lane and thought it sounded like fun.  I get questions in my email all the time, but this is obviously much more open.  So do you have a burning question, wonder about something or, if you're like me, just plain want to be nosy? Leave a comment below with your questions and I will answer as many as possible in a blog post. Holly intends on doing a vlog- but the thought of being on camera kind of freaks me out, so Im going at this the old fashioned way.  I like the idea that we can have a bloggy conversation, rather than me yakking at you the whole time. So let me know, anything goes.  I promise Ill answer everything within reason :)

So come on, ask a question, you know you want to!

Oh, and why did I randomly have some free time to blog?

Because today the dog is the babysitter.

Photo: Kaos takes alot of abuse around here...we love our puppy!
We love our Kaos. Although if I would have posted the picture of him grabbing her by the ears and shaking her head vigorously at the sight of Super Why you may choose to not believe me.
Such a good dog- I promised her an extra treat in her food bowl for this one.

1 comment:

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to stop by! I LOVE your comments, so please keep them coming! I promise I do read each and every one :)