Dear Grayson Boy,
You're two months old. Holy cow. Mommy had to go back to work this week, and I'm so sad our special time together is over. Now I have to share you with Grammy and Daddy...at least until June when I get you all back to myself!
When we took your two month pictures you were kind enough to hold up two fingers to show everyone you knew how old you were, such a smart little guy.
Here are some things from month two:
- At your two month visit, you weighed in at 11 pounds and 6 ounces and were 23 1/2 inches long- you're growing like a weed my love. You're also starting to get some chub somewhere other than your cheeks- which you get from Mommy, sorry!
- You give smiles away to everyone. All someone has to do is look at you and talk, and boom, out comes those two big dimples. You also talk up a storm, and as soon as we get to Grammy's or if Gram and Pap are talking to you on Skype you start blabbering away telling them all the mean things we did to you.
- This was a big month for you. You had your two first holidays, Halloween and Thanksgiving as well as your baptism. You did so well in Church, and when Pastor Doug put the water on your head you just smiled up at him and cooed. He liked you so much that currently you and him are his facebook picture.
- You started to like you Mamaroo this month, and have started to entertain yourself when Mommy and Daddy bore you. Your favorite toys are your loveies. You have a giraffe, a monkey and a puppy and will usually be found with one under each arm. Mommy likes to call you her little toy hoarder. I think you're practicing for when Kaos and Gizmo try to steal things from you.
- You eat like a champ, anywhere from 4-6 ounces every 3 to 4 hours. We kind of just feed you whenever you have your hungry cry.
- You love looking around at the world, and are curious about everything. If we go for a walk, you stay awake the whole time taking in the whole neighborhood. Even when you eat, its hard to feed you because you're too busy looking around.
- You had your first day at Grammy's and your first Daddy-Grayson day because Mommy went back to work. The first day you were with Grammy and she said you were just awesome. I came to get you and you promptly threw up on me, and I didn't even mind. Tuesday Daddy had his first chance to spend a whole day with you without Mommy...and he said it was one of the best days he has ever had. Everyone really does love you bunches little man, you make our whole world better.
- You're starting to reach for your toys, but you don't seem too interested yet. However, you do like looking at yourself in the mirror on your play mat.
- You are an acid reflux baby, and its been a challenge trying to get your medicine worked out so that you feel better. We can tell when its acting up because you start to cry and kick your feet. Hopefully we'll have it 100% figured out in the next few weeks and you can go back to being our always happy little guy.
Well that's all for now my little pickle boy. I'm so excited to see what the next month has in store for us- and for all of the rest of our days. I love you more and more each day baby boy, always and forever.